PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Please consider purchasing your ticket online in advance. A limited amount of walk-up tickets may be available at the box office.
- Plan to arrive early, or consider dining at one of the nearby restaurants. Allow time for parking or consider ride-sharing. A parking structure is available at the CVS near the theatre. Metered and streetside parking options are available on Clinton, Waring, Vista, Gardner, and Melrose. Please check and adhere to all posted signage.
- The doors to the theatre will open 30 mins prior to curtain.
AT THE THEATRE
- Bring your electronic or printed-out ticket with you to check-in.
- Face coverings are required indoors at all times for patrons and visitors.
- Light refreshments will be available to purchase before and after the show. Please refrain from bringing food or drinks into the theatre.
Our COVID-19 policy requires all audience members to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. There will be no admittance of audience members without proof of full vaccination. Face coverings are required indoors at all times for patrons and visitors. Please be prepared to present your proof of vaccination at the door. If you had previously purchased a ticket in 2021, please Contact Us to have your tickets honored.
Book, Music and Lyrics by Jonathan Larson
David Auburn, Script Consultant
Vocal Arrangements and Orchestrations by Stephen Oremus
- Isaac Robinson-Smith as Jon
- Mandie Hittleman as Susan
- Christopher Fishburne as Michael
- Jenna Byrd, Sarah Noel, Ariel Bellvalaire, and Ian Nakazawa as The Tick Tick Boom Band
- Directed by Clint Foley
- Music Direction by Jenna Byrd
- Stage Managed by Angela Kubelbeck
- Produced by Ari Stidham
- Costume Designed by Autumn Harrison
- Sound Designed by Xanthe Huynh
- Choreography by Jasmine Ejan
- Casting by Megan Ruble
Running Time: Approx. 1 hour & 30 minutes with no intermission
Audience Advisory: This show contains adult language.
Address: The Zephyr Theatre | 7456 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90046